Inflammation + Joint Pain
- Supports symptoms of mild to moderate osteoarthritis*
- Supports joint function*
- Supports joint stiffness*
- Supports joint comfort*
Levagen® offers morning and evening joint ache reduction when compared to placebo over a 14 day period, suggesting that PEA may be a beneficial and effective treatment for joint pain.*
PEA is part of the extended endocannabinoid family, thus may promote restful sleep through indirect activation of the calm-inducing CB1 receptors. It can also increase restful REM sleep by activating TRPV1 channels*
Performance · Significantly reduces lactate levels, allowing to exercise at higher intensities and/or for a longer duration*.
PEA offers a variety of benefits and has been studied as an alternative to traditional NSAIDS for pain*. Levagen®+ resolved significant headaches*and headache symptoms* faster than a traditional NSAID, without accentuating side effects.
Osteosine™ enhances the “bone formation” process while decreasing the “bone resorption” process. This means more new bone is being built while less old bone is being dissolved, leading to an overall increase in bone density. Osteosine™ also works to increase bone structural strength by increasing the width and weight of the trabecula, the “beams” that provide the structural support for the bone, which is critical to bone strength.
OsteoSine™ is a specialized food and dietary ingredient composed of highly fractionated Cnidium monnieri and Cuscuta chinensis extracts, produced by a proprietary pharmaceutical extraction technology. OsteoSine™ has been demonstrated in six in vitro and two in vivo studies to promote bone density and structural strength when proper diet and regular exercise are maintained. Specifically, OsteoSine™ has shown in these studies to
- Increases bone growth as demonstrated by increased DNA, type I collagen, osteocalcin (OCN), osteopontin (OPN), bone morphogenetic protein 2 (BMP2) in the studied bone cells
- Decreases bone degradation as demonstrated by osteoprotegerin expression upregulation
- Increase bone mineral density by 8 ~ 10%
- Increase bone ash weight, calcium, and phosphate content by 3 ~ 5%
- Increase trabecula surface area and width