Testofen® is a fenugreek extract standardized for 50% Fenuside™.
Fenugreek contains over 100 phytochemical constituents, including Furostanol Saponins and Steroidal Saponins, and has multiple health applications. However, Testofen is a unique extract of fenugreek standardized to a proprietary matrix of saponin glycosides that Gencor has named Fenuside. These constituents in Testofen can support healthy sexual desire and vitality*, muscle mass, free testosterone levels in men, and help reduce normal symptoms of Andropause in men.*
Supplementing diets with products containing Testofen, and regular resistance exercise, can help men maintain healthy levels of free testosterone that are already within the normal range, which, in turn, supports multiple bodily functions.
- Supports healthy levels of free testosterone*
- Promotes sexual desire and vitality*
- Reduces recovery time following sexual activity*
- Supports muscle mass*
- Promotes healthy energy levels*
- Helps reduce normal symptoms of Andropause in men over age 40*
Human Study on adult male sexual desire
Study result: A six-week double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study was conducted in Australia in 2009 on 60 healthy adult males. A formulation containing Testofen as a major ingredient showed a statistically significant increase in the sexual function, performance and satisfaction of the active group.* Study used the DISF-SR index. In addition, the study also found self-reported satisfaction in quality of life measures such as perceived muscle strength, energy levels, and well-being, although these were not analyzed for significance.*
Citation: Steels, E., Rao, A. and Vitetta, L., 2011. Physiological Aspects of Male Libido Enhanced by Standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract and Mineral Formulation. Phytotherapy Research, Vol. 25, 1294–1300. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3360
Human Study on free testosterone and performance*
Study Results: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical study of 60 subjects was conducted using Testofen as the sole ingredient. The active group demonstrated the following mainly statistically significant results:
- Significant anabolic activity as evidenced by BUN reduction (p<0.05) compared to placebo*
- Significant support for free testosterone (p<0.05) compared to placebo group*
- Immune support (p<0.003) compared to placebo group*
- Significant support for Serum Creatinine levels (p<0.02) compared to placebo group signifying support for Creatine uptake and recycling in muscle cells*
- Significant support for prolactin (p<0.04) compared to placebo group, however, this increase is within physiological limits for men*
- Significant decrease in body fat compared to baseline*
- Supports maintenance of muscle size despite maintaining overall weight and reduction of body fat* (although not significant)
Citation: Wankhede S, Mohan V, Thakurdesai P, Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: a randomized controlled pilot study, Journal of Sport and Health Science (2015), doi: 10.1016/j.jshs.2014.09.005.
- A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the effect of Testofen on muscle strength, aerobic endurance and body composition in healthy exercising males
- 98 healthy, trained males for 8 weeks
- 3 trial arms: Placebo, 600mg & 300mg Testofen
- Muscle strength (1RM leg and bench press) and muscular endurance (80% of 1RM bench and leg press until fatigue) measured
- Body composition and functional threshold power (FTP) also measured
- Dose-dependent improvement in lower body strength across all three groups
600mg Testofen group significantly:
- Increased % lean mass; decreased body mass, fat mass and body fat (1.4kg)
- Increased Functional Threshold Power (7.6 watt improvement vs 3.2/3.7 watt of 300mg/placebo).
- Increased Total Testosterone levels and SHBG (3.7 nmol/L)
Testofen at a 600 mg/day dose in conjunction with an effective exercise regime has superior positive effects in leg strength, aerobic capacity and body composition compared with placebo and a 300 mg/day dose. Testofen may therefore be an effective ergogenic aid for those wanting to rapidly improve their exercise performance capabilities and body composition above and beyond that of only exercise training.
AstraGin® is a patented, 100% natural compound that increases absorption of many vital nutrients promoting a healthy gut environment
Increased Nutrient Uptake
AstraGin® supports increased absorption of a wide range of nutrients from amino acids, to omega-3s, to creatine, to even CBD.
Holds multiple US, Taiwan, and Chinese patents
Gut Barrier Integrity
Promotes healthy gut lining and tight junction functioning, ultimately leading to associated effects like reduced inflammation in the intestinal lining.*
BioPerine® is a patented extract obtained from black pepper fruits (piper nigrum) standardized to 95% Piperine. BioPerine® has been used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years and was found to increase the absorption of nutrients by AT LEAST 30% in clinical studies!!